Composite Locks - Push Locks - Assistive Technology One (AT-One)
Assistive Technology One (AT-One)- Push Locks
AT- One wheel Locks are made of fiber reinforced composites are easy to engage and disengage, and when engaged they hold the chair firmly in place.
- Compact size keeps the wheel lock out of the way during transfers or when transporting the chair.
- Ergonomic design requires less effort to engage and disengage.
- Textured handle prevents hands from slipping when using the lock.
- Small profile and great design makes the lock blend into the chair frame.
- Fiber reinforced composite reduces wheel lock weight by 49% compared to standard aluminum wheel locks.
We Also Recommend