A refund, credit or exchange may be provided if the following conditions are met:
• Returns will not be accepted unless authorised by an Wheelability Customer Service representative.
• All returns must have a Goods Returns Authority (GRA) number clearly displayed on the external return packaging. A GRA number can be obtained via telephone from our Customer Service team. The issue of a GRA number does not mean that the returned goods will be accepted or a credit will be granted.
• Returned goods must be in their original condition. Packaged goods must be unopened, unmarked and in a re-sellable condition. Wheelability reserves the right to not accept any returned goods that do not comply with these terms and conditions. Wheelability will only authorise a return if the goods are found to be faulty at the time of supply or if compliance is not possible.
• Special order items (not standard stock lines), specifically ordered by Wheelability at a customer’s request will not be accepted for return under any circumstances unless faulty at the time of supply.
• All returns for credit must be communicated to Wheelability within fourteen (14) days of despatch or discovery of a fault in the goods.
• A credit for returned goods requires a copy of the delivery docket, invoice, or documentation showing the customer’s name, date of purchase and a notation clearly stating the reason for return is supplied.
All items are subject to a 15% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order, unless an error occurred on our part in the shipment of your order.